Acne No More Success Stories:


Success Story #1: Tommy Russo

" I am acne free finally...and in less than 4 weeks!"

"Dear Mike,

Your book helped me understand my acne condition, the real causes behind it and how to practically approach and tackle the condition from the inside rather than relying on all kinds of chemicals and treatments that I have used to treat the 'external' symptoms of my acne. For 2 years, I tried to treat my condition using over the counter products, and my skin would just break out in itchy huge and ugly rashes. It took some effort and persistence (your counseling service is priceless by the way), but I finally can admit that I have managed to overcome this affiliation for good. I am acne free finally...and in less than 4 weeks into the program! Thank you for making a difference!"

-- Tommy Russo, 17(Brooklyn, NY



Success Story #2 : Pauline Robertson

"By the end of July 2007 my skin was so soft, smooth, and acne free, it felt like winning the lottery!"

"Dear Mike,
Since my teenage years, I was plagued with severe cystic acne. For almost 14 years I suffered from frequent and severe flare-ups. Like many other acne sufferers, I assumed that acne was a "teenager's thing" so it was obviously very frustrating when my acne only worsened with age - despite my devotion to get rid of this problem, the constant trips to the dermatologist and thousands of dollars spent on skin care products.

After reading your "Acne No More" book, I immediately felt confident and empowered to solve the problem. Suddenly, there was a clear well structured plan to follow that seemed so logical and promising as opposed to sitting back and passively accepting my faith.

Even though Acne No More is not a quick fix cure by any means, I have seen fantastic results in a very short time. I started your step-by-step program on mid June 2007. By the end of July 2007 my skin was so soft, smooth, and acne free, it felt like winning the lottery. I'd warmly recommend the book to any man and woman afflicted with acne."

-- Pauline Robertson, 31(Auckland, New Zealand)




Success Story #3: Sharon Milano 


"My face has never been clearer"

"Hi. I was 3 weeks after Accutane when I first heard of your site from a friend.(I stopped using Accutane due to extreme feelings of depression that practically got out of control).

By the time I paid your site a visit, my acne was worse then ever. I was completely despondent, I hesitated a lot but eventually gave your program a shot. I’m glad I did...because my face has never been clearer.

In fact, my skin shines and looks vibrant. Dryness gone, cysts gone, blackheads gone and I feel fantastic.

This program is the real thing... God bless your heart!"

-- Sharon Milano (United Kingdom)


For More Success Stories Like These and to know more about Acne No More System,

http://acnenomore.ismywebsites.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

how can I buy through other alternative way because I don't have any card?

Post a Comment